I have found some great resources from other blogs that I would like to share with you.
1. How to Wake Up Early Totally Alert – by Steve Pavlina
This article demonstrates how important the physiological habits are. Steve Pavlina has experimented a lot with sleeping habits and in this article he stresses the importance of sleep, exercise and a healthy diet. I have been inspired by his article to experiment a bit with my dinner habits. I think I will start eating salads in the evenings and see how it influences my sleep.
2. How to Wake Up Early – by Sleeping Dude
I don’t really know who this guy is but I like the idea of a blog that only writes articles about waking up early. You will find a lot of inspirational reading here.
3. Strategies For a Better Night’s Sleep – Reader’s Digest
These are good and easy tips, although I would question the tip about cookies on the nightstand.
4. 10 Morning Rituals For the Healthy Entrepreneur – by Kavit Haria
These are 10 simple rituals to implement.
5. 10 Benefits of Rising Early, and How to Do It – by Leo Babauta
Leo does it the Zen-way and in this article he not only shows you how to rise early, but he also give you the benefits of rising early.