If you have a cluttered house full of things then start cleaning up one room at a time and work your way through the chaos room by room. Let me show you a good method I use now and then.
- Remove everything from the floor and visible surfaces and put it on a blanket or table.
- Take one item at a time and decide which room of the house it belongs to and put it there. Then move on to the next item.
- If you cannot decide on an item then put it in a box or throw it out.
- Things that you have not used for more than a year: Get rid of them!
- Things you only use once or twice a year: Put them in a box in the cellar.
- Things that bear bad memories or do not fit your house: Get rid of them! These are often heirlooms that are hideous or belong to dead people’s life – how can they possible define your life?
After cleaning up you will feel a better flow of energy and feel more happy and relaxed.